Monday, March 8, 2010

4 Portraits

For this image, i didn't do too much editing. I had her wear her hat and goggles, because she is an amazing skier and it's her favorite thing to do. I lightened up her eyes and that's about it.

In this photo, i blurred the background. I also blurred her a little bit and erased her eyes and lips to make them pop out more. I like how all the colors are soft.

All i did for this portrait was blur the background. I really like how her hair is moving and i think her skin looks really soft.


This is a lot different than all of my other pictures because of the different colors. I think it's an interesting photo. I couldn't brighten it up too much, because then everything looked fake, including her eyes. But, i like how it turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment